Saturday, December 06, 2008

Take a break and brave the snow

It's been snowing and drifting all day today. The roads are a little slick but drivable. While most people are staying at home if at all possible, I am the crazy one who decides to go out after being cooped up inside all day studying for finals. I had to get out! Okay, so I only went to Subway for supper but it was a nice break and fun to drive without much traffic. To top it off, it is very cold. The wind chill is likely below 0. If it keeps up and drifts a lot more during the night, church might be cancelled. I think it's fun to have your own church service and a lazy Sunday morning at home due to weather once in awhile. Thank God for the snow. It covers up the dying grass and gives me a chance to test my driving skills again. As long as everybody else remembers to slow down, use the brakes less and not panic ...

No comments: