Friday, December 01, 2006

The Couriers bring on the "Hysteria"

The team's only senior, Cory M.
Todd M. is the Couriers top scoring option


For a preview of the Clinton Christian basketball season, go to this page: http://www.etruth.com/Sports/SportsStory.aspx?id=393660 or here: http://www.goshennews.com/localsports/local_story_335111345.html?keyword=secondarystory

The season starts tonight. Depending on who reads this, I might see you there. Go, Couriers!

2 comments:

nathan said...

Hey, Benj--
Just something to think about: you might not want to put student's full names on your web site. I don't know if CCS has any such policy but a lot of schools have policies to protect kids' privacy. I know you publish player's names all the time so you probably don't think anything about it....but I'm wondering if it isn't a little different when you're publishing on your personal blog versus a school publication or press release.

oh and this is deb even though I'm logged in as Nate

Deb said...

oh, and I could just be overly cautious because I work in a highly litigious school district....

what do you think?