
... Never daunted, We're tried and true.
Indiana, our Indiana, Indiana, we're all for you.
(Indiana University fight song)
Hey, I'm not afraid to admit that the Hoosiers are the best! Kelvin Sampson seems to be turning the basketball team around. If only Bill Lynch could do the same with the football team. They haven't had a football team worth cheering in 15 to 20 years. Oh well, guess I'll stick with good ol' Notre Dame for football.
Indiana, our Indiana, Indiana, we're all for you.
(Indiana University fight song)
Hey, I'm not afraid to admit that the Hoosiers are the best! Kelvin Sampson seems to be turning the basketball team around. If only Bill Lynch could do the same with the football team. They haven't had a football team worth cheering in 15 to 20 years. Oh well, guess I'll stick with good ol' Notre Dame for football.
1 comment:
The shower curtain looks great! It adds a lot more character to your not so wonderful bathroom.
Post a Comment